Wednesday, January 20, 2010

An Idiot was Born...



Tring- Tring ! Who is calling? I enquired from jatin while still in nap at around  11.30 pm of 18th September. "Mumma!" said jatin.  I wondered, why aunty would call at this odd hour. Oye, ah! somebody kicked me . Still i was not able to open my eyes. In the same sleepy , unwilling and ignorant tone i enquired about what was happening, just then my sweet and humble friends and friends of friends; threw a bucket full of water having stingy smell shampoo, surf, oil, powder, tooth paste, spices, pickles, cooked vegetables and bla-bla on me, that I could ne’er figure out but It smelled like hell. I even doubt that they might have also done “mutra visarjan” in the bucket.
Soon the greatest invention of science came for my rescue. Yeah!! you guessed it right the cell phone. Ít was a call from my loving babu Chacha wishing me  "Happy b'day beta”. Now I realised why they were doing such creepy things. I felt like as if i was a newely born baby and was totally numb and these people were kicking me as hard. Actually it’s the way they kick-off celebration.
Now it was time for real masti, they carried me to terrace. I can hear the “Happy b’day music as ambience. Again a bucket of water. No, no I shouted but of no use. They carried me to wash room. Under the shower kick hurts a lot man, slaps on my back didn’t leave a mark but even it marred hard. Arrha. I shouted and pulled harshit under shower and danced.
Later on there was a party at terrace, a beautiful cake with the caption "Happy B’day sukku" was on a table. They were hopeless they put the cake everywhere on my face except my mouth. It was yummy. Happy b’day music changed into bhangra beats now. And music lowered only when I had incoming call from my relatives and friends. We danced for the next hour.  It was really lovely.I admire the surprise indeed. But it was not the end of surprises.
Amity has got a very big and beautiful cafeteria. The surprise of the night was not enough, next day my friends decorated the cafe. It was awesome. Soft drinks,cakes and snacks wonderful man. Music,dance,eatbles and friends what else you need to enjoy your b’day party. We had fun to its utmost height.. This is the way Amitians enjoy and stay together. This is the spirit of Amitians. Cheers Habeebi!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment