Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Moment I Knew...


21st in d evening,
I still remember that glimpse,
Those uncanny eyes, that charming face
Some strange talks, that sweetness in voice
I could even now be a scientist to craft
A machine which travels through times of yore
 We talked for the whole night
Your ambiance was enough to make my life bright
Your prose still echoes in me.
But I didn’t knew this when you were with me.
I woke up a dreadful night
What’s happening to me I screamed
The awe then joined me from dawn to another dawn.
I wasn’t happy I can’t smile...
Why it’s happening, why it’s happening
I tried knowing
And the moment I knew
You had left me alone....
I tried those ten digits which can make me hear your voice again...
My heart etches & I pull myself towards you
In my soul still flashes your pretty face
I still remember your last embrace
I figured out & it was deep in the core your place
I tried tough ways
Were I was yesterday I could never go to that place
How much in me was u, I then realize
I wish if I could apologies...
 But I have not & never will I relinquish
Darling you are, you r mine only wish...

4 comments:

  1. is it reallly urs, if it so then hats off to you!!!!!!everyone failed in fornt of u....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome poem..written from the inner most chambers of heart....u wil get her bro....

    ReplyDelete
  3. o'o verily this is something which is touching the soul...:)

    ReplyDelete